On Saturday, January 20th from 2-5PM, Portland's Winter sake festival is back for year two! ♥️♥️
While we're still getting all of our activities, visiting breweries, and demos finalized... the location has been secured, sake is ready to go, we have some wonderful food vendors lined up, and the local artist making this year's collectible, handmade sake cup is in production mode! We are also thrilled to be supporting Ikoi no Kai again in 2024 by donating 20% of all ticket revenues to this fantastic organization.
Fuyu Fest 2024 is all about exploration. In addition to a stellar, curated lineup of over 60 different sake to taste, we'll have much more space to spread out and offer a variety of different demos, activities, educational talks and discussions. The itinerary will be shared in advance of the event and you'll have the opportunity to pre-register for the ones you want to attend (about 20% of each will be left open as first-come, first-served.)
Included with your ticket:
Sake tasting: over 60 different Japanese & American craft sake, curated by Sunflower Sake
Access to demos and activities, such as:
- Dive deep into the art of sake warming with our honored guests, Takasaki Jo and the Takasaki no Okan team, who run a hot sake pairing restaurant in the heart of Tokyo.
- Music & sake pairing exploration
- Wednesday Lessons: Sake & the Seasons (Fuyu Fest Edition)
- D&D, Sunflower Style: A [title WIP] sake-themed one-shot from Kat Lachenal, writer & narrative/experience designer
- PNW Winter Steelhead breakdown: demo & use discussion
- Break time! With craft tea & strawberry (d/df) milk ♥️
& more :)
Not included with your ticket, but available for purchase: Wintry bites from our local food vendors and handcrafted serveware from Yula Ceramics (our featured artist for 2024), Michelle Sparnicht (our featured artist in 2023), and more!
$70: Early General Admission ($77 after January 5th)
$90: Early General Admission + 2024's Limited edition, locally-made collectible sake cup designed in collaboration with Yula Ceramics ($97 after January 5th)
To purchase the limited-edition ochoko only, please order here.
$80/100 at the door
107 SE Washington St., 1st Fl
Portland, OR 97214
21+ only: please bring your ID to the event for verification